Salaries vary based on the location and type of services, qualifications, experience, duties and schedule. We will advise you based on your individual requirements and the specifics to your area.
Nannies in the San Antonio area make $12-$20 per hour for full and part-time positions.
Many families also consider adding benefits to attract more long-term care providers for full-time position.
The following are optional, however if you wish to appeal to a higher caliber of candidates, you may wish to consider the following.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays/Personal Days
- Mileage Reimbursement (for use of their vehicle)
- Live-in employees are provided a vehicle for work and personal use.
- Health insurance or medical savings account
- Cell phone or stipend
- Paid travel opportunities/family vacations
- Reimbursement for educational expenses
- Health club membership
- Professional Association Dues